We are happy to announce that our office will open Monday, May 18th for in-office visits with enhanced measures to protect your health and the health of our staff. We are committed to making sure our office environment is safe as we reopen with new, strict guidelines. In March 2020, we also launched telemedicine appointments through the Medici App to serve the needs of our patients. We are happy with the success of these appointments and will continue to offer telemedicine appointment options with our reopening to encourage social distancing.
For in-office visits beginning May 18, 2020 we ask that you follow these directives:
· All employees will be wearing face masks and shields. You will also be required to wear a face mask at all times in the office. You will need to bring your own mask as we will not be providing them to patients.
· Please complete your online registration prior to arriving for your appointment. Patient registration packets can be found on our website here. We strongly encourage the use of the HIPAA-compliant Medici App for communicating with us and sending forms back to us to limit social interaction. Click here to learn more about downloading this app.
· Please come to your appointment alone if possible (with the following exceptions: an interpreter, one parent for a minor or one caretaker for patients who require assistance). Arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to go over your registration over the phone before entering the office. When you arrive, please wait in your car and call 978-942-4835 to let us know you are here. You will receive a text message from us to let you know when we are ready to see you and you can proceed to the main entrance.
· You will be greeted at the main entrance by our nurse who will perform a no-contact temperature check. Upon entrance, she will ask that you use the hand sanitizer to clean your hands. You will then be directed into the exam room and will not be waiting in a waiting area or at the front desk registration area.
· Exam rooms will be thoroughly sanitized between each patient. Common areas including our waiting room and office space will also be regularly sanitized every two hours throughout the day.
· After the completion of your visit you will be escorted through the checkout area. We will not be accepting cash or check at this time for safety reasons. If you are able to pay your co-pay over the phone before your visit via credit card it is preferred. If you have completed a visit that requires additional payment you can do so via credit card at the check out desk. Please note that a barrier has been installed in this area of our office for your safety and the safety of our staff. If a follow-up appointment is needed, we will be calling you to schedule.
We thank you for your cooperation during this time and are eager to start serving you in-office again. Please feel free to call our office at 978-942-4835 if you have any questions about your upcoming appointment.
We look forward to seeing you!