*Discount valid through 12/31/20. Mention this offer when booking to receive discount.
Cannot be combined with any other offer. Cannot be redeemed at future visit.
Gift certificates are now available at New England Plastic Surgery Center! Stop by our office, visit the front desk and ask about purchasing one today! Gift certificates can be used toward costs associated with cosmetic consultation fees, injectables and the purchase of skin care products.
At New England Plastic Surgery Center we believe in the fight for equality and against injustice and want our patients and colleagues to know we will not tolerate discrimination or racism in any form. Together we can create a community that we are proud of. If you would like to get involved in the fight against racism, please see the links below…
Ways to get involved and fight racism:
We are happy to announce that our office will open Monday, May 18th for in-office visits with enhanced measures to protect your health and the health of our staff. We are committed to making sure our office environment is safe as we reopen with new, strict guidelines. In March 2020, we also launched telemedicine appointments through the Medici App to serve the needs of our patients. We are happy with the success of these appointments and will continue to offer telemedicine appointment options with our reopening to encourage social distancing.
For in-office visits beginning May 18, 2020 we ask that you follow these directives:
· All employees will be wearing face masks and shields. You will also be required to wear a face mask at all times in the office. You will need to bring your own mask as we will not be providing them to patients.
· Please complete your online registration prior to arriving for your appointment. Patient registration packets can be found on our website here. We strongly encourage the use of the HIPAA-compliant Medici App for communicating with us and sending forms back to us to limit social interaction. Click here to learn more about downloading this app.
· Please come to your appointment alone if possible (with the following exceptions: an interpreter, one parent for a minor or one caretaker for patients who require assistance). Arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to go over your registration over the phone before entering the office. When you arrive, please wait in your car and call 978-942-4835 to let us know you are here. You will receive a text message from us to let you know when we are ready to see you and you can proceed to the main entrance.
· You will be greeted at the main entrance by our nurse who will perform a no-contact temperature check. Upon entrance, she will ask that you use the hand sanitizer to clean your hands. You will then be directed into the exam room and will not be waiting in a waiting area or at the front desk registration area.
· Exam rooms will be thoroughly sanitized between each patient. Common areas including our waiting room and office space will also be regularly sanitized every two hours throughout the day.
· After the completion of your visit you will be escorted through the checkout area. We will not be accepting cash or check at this time for safety reasons. If you are able to pay your co-pay over the phone before your visit via credit card it is preferred. If you have completed a visit that requires additional payment you can do so via credit card at the check out desk. Please note that a barrier has been installed in this area of our office for your safety and the safety of our staff. If a follow-up appointment is needed, we will be calling you to schedule.
We thank you for your cooperation during this time and are eager to start serving you in-office again. Please feel free to call our office at 978-942-4835 if you have any questions about your upcoming appointment.
We look forward to seeing you!
Office Closed Through May 4th – Telemedicine Appointments Available!
In order to adhere to Governor Baker’s and the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) recommendations for social separation we have closed our office through May 4, 2020. The health and safety of our patients and staff is very important to us and we hope you are staying well during this difficult time.
Telemedicine Appointments Now Available!
Telemedicine appointments are virtual appointments using internet and telephone technology to deliver health care services to patients when they cannot physically come to the office.
If you want to schedule a telemedicine appointment with Dr. Ali you can now do so. Telemedicine appointments are available for any surgical or cosmetic consults as well as any follow up or postoperative concerns. If you wish to request an appointment you can click below. Dr. Ali will be in touch for scheduling if your appointment is eligible for telemedicine.
How Will I Communicate with Dr. Ali?
You can download the Medici App on your smartphone or tablet now to chat with Dr. Ali. Here’s how:
- Search “Medici for Patients” in your app store
- Download the app & create an account
- Search for Dr. Ali (type her last name & Chelmsford, MA in the location field)
- Select her from the list and put in a request to connect.
Are Telemedicine Appointments Covered by Insurance?
All commercial insurers subject to Massachusetts regulations and the Group Insurance Commission are required to cover medically necessary telemedicine services, in the same manner, they cover in-person services.
Please note that there is an out-of-pocket fee for cosmetic consultations via telemedicine.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding while we do everything we can to stop the spread of COVID-19 and keep our patients and staff safe!
Dr. Ali and the Staff at New England Plastic Surgery Center
Our top priority is the health and safety of our patients, staff and our community. We have made the decision to close our office effective Monday, March 23, 2020 and will plan to reopen Monday, March 30, 2020. We believe this closure will help us to more effectively adhere to Governor Baker’s and the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) recommendations for social separation.
If you have an appointment scheduled within this closing period, you will be contacted by our office to reschedule. If you need to leave a non-urgent message for us while our office is closed you can do so by calling 978-942-4835.We will check these messages multiple times a day and respond accordingly. For URGENT surgical concerns you can call 978-942-4835 and follow the prompts to be connected directly to Dr. Ali.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our patients for their understanding, and for aiding our efforts to limit infection and the slow spread of the COVID-19 virus. We will continue to share updates if anything changes.
At New England Plastic Surgery Center our top priority is the health and safety of our patients and staff. We ask that if you currently have a fever, cough or are concerned that you may be ill, please call us at 978-942-4835 to reschedule your appointment.
According the the CDC, the risk of getting COVID-19 in the U.S. is currently low. Additionally, according to the Massachusetts Department of Health, the risk in Massachusetts remains low.
To best protect yourself from the spread of germs, we are encouraging you to take the following precautions issued by the CDC:
-Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
-Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
-Stay home when you are sick.
-Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
-Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.
-Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. Whenever possible (or applicable) use a paper towel to open the door after washing your hands.
-If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
-CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a face mask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19. Face masks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others.
Please note that we are taking proper precautions at New England Plastic Surgery Center by cleaning and disinfecting our office daily.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Hey Valentine! Gift yourself, or that special
someone, a $100 JUVÉDERM® gift card for only $75 this Valentine’s Day. Limited-time offer, while supplies last. Terms and conditions apply. 💕
JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21. JUVÉDERM® VOLLURE™ XC injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds) in adults over 21. JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds). JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over the age of 21. JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines in adults over the age of 21.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Are there any reasons why I should not receive any JUVÉDERM® injectable gel formulation?
Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the Gram-positive bacterial proteins used in these products.
What precautions should my doctor advise me about?
● Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
● The safety of JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC in patients under 35 years or over 65 years, the safety of JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels in patients under 18 years, and the safety of JUVÉDERM® VOLLURE™ XC and JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC in patients under 22 years has not been studied
● The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC in areas other than the cheek area, JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM® VOLLURE™ XC for areas other than facial wrinkles and folds, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC and JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC in areas other than the lips and perioral area have not been established in clinical studies
● Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
● Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
● Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with this product may be at a higher risk for side effects
● Tell your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
● Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
● Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment
What are possible side effects?
The most commonly reported side effects with JUVÉDERM® injectable gels included injection-site redness, swelling, pain, tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, discoloration, and itching. For JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC, dryness was also reported. For JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC, most side effects were moderate and lasted 2 to 4 weeks. For JUVÉDERM® XC, JUVÉDERM® VOLLURE™ XC, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels, most side effects were mild or moderate and lasted 14 days or less. For JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC, most side effects were mild or moderate and lasted 30 days or less.
One of the risks with using these products is unintentional injection into a blood vessel, and while rare, the complications can be serious and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring.
As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
To report a side effect with any JUVÉDERM® product, please call Allergan at 1-800-433-8871. Please visit Juvederm.com or talk to your doctor for more information.
Available by prescription only.
© 2019 Allergan. All rights reserved.