HydraFacial is quickly becoming one of the most popular in-office treatments and there are many reasons why! This type of facial literally sucks the dirt out of your pores and offers many other wonderful benefits for your skin.
1 – A more hydrated appearance
2 – Bright and plump complexion
3 – Reduction in pore size
4 – Increased skin firmness
5 – Reduced fine lines and wrinkles on the face
6 – Clean pores
7 – A more even skin tone
8 – Reduction of brown spots
9 – Overall improved skin texture
10 – Clearer skin without blemishes or acne
Interested in booking an appointment for a HydraFacial? We are currently offering $25 off a Signature HydraFacial in January! Call our front desk staff at 978-942-4835 or click here to book now!
If you’re considering Botox for the first time you’ve probably done some research and read many myths about the neurotoxin. We’ve listed five of the most common myths we’ve heard at our office and explained why they aren’t true.
1 – Botox is permanent.
Botox is considered a temporary fix for facial lines and wrinkles. Typically, the results will last anywhere from two to four months depending on the area treated.
2 – Results are Immediate.
A lot of patients expect to walk out of an appointment looking different right away. Botox typically takes up to two weeks for the full result and sometimes a touch-up can be required to obtain optimal results.
3 – Botox is only for wrinkles.
Besides helping with the appearance of wrinkles, Botox can also be used to lift the eyebrows, soften the jawline, give the appearance of a fuller upper lip and more. A consultation is the best way to learn all the areas Botox could treat for you!
4 – Your face will appear frozen.
When injected correctly, Botox does not make the patient appear frozen. The proper amount of Botox for you will be decided at your consultation and the goal will be to make you appear rejuvenated rather than stiff or frozen in the face.
5 – Only women receive Botox.
Both men and women benefit from Botox treatments. Many men nowadays opt for Botox to treat facial lines and wrinkles that will soften their face and make them look younger.
Ready to book your consultation for Botox? Contact our front desk staff at 978-942-4835 to get started.
Gift certificates are now available at New England Plastic Surgery Center! Stop by our office, visit the front desk and ask about purchasing one today! Gift certificates can be used toward costs associated with cosmetic consultation fees, injectables and the purchase of skin care products.
At New England Plastic Surgery Center we believe in the fight for equality and against injustice and want our patients and colleagues to know we will not tolerate discrimination or racism in any form. Together we can create a community that we are proud of. If you would like to get involved in the fight against racism, please see the links below…
We are happy to announce that our office will open Monday, May 18th for in-office visits with enhanced measures to protect your health and the health of our staff. We are committed to making sure our office environment is safe as we reopen with new, strict guidelines. In March 2020, we also launched telemedicine appointments through the Medici App to serve the needs of our patients. We are happy with the success of these appointments and will continue to offer telemedicine appointment options with our reopening to encourage social distancing.
For in-office visits beginning May 18, 2020 we ask that you follow these directives:
· All employees will be wearing face masks and shields. You will also be required to wear a face mask at all times in the office. You will need to bring your own mask as we will not be providing them to patients.
· Please complete your online registration prior to arriving for your appointment. Patient registration packets can be found on our website here. We strongly encourage the use of the HIPAA-compliant Medici App for communicating with us and sending forms back to us to limit social interaction. Click here to learn more about downloading this app.
· Please come to your appointment alone if possible (with the following exceptions: an interpreter, one parent for a minor or one caretaker for patients who require assistance). Arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to go over your registration over the phone before entering the office. When you arrive, please wait in your car and call 978-942-4835 to let us know you are here. You will receive a text message from us to let you know when we are ready to see you and you can proceed to the main entrance.
· You will be greeted at the main entrance by our nurse who will perform a no-contact temperature check. Upon entrance, she will ask that you use the hand sanitizer to clean your hands. You will then be directed into the exam room and will not be waiting in a waiting area or at the front desk registration area.
· Exam rooms will be thoroughly sanitized between each patient. Common areas including our waiting room and office space will also be regularly sanitized every two hours throughout the day.
· After the completion of your visit you will be escorted through the checkout area. We will not be accepting cash or check at this time for safety reasons. If you are able to pay your co-pay over the phone before your visit via credit card it is preferred. If you have completed a visit that requires additional payment you can do so via credit card at the check out desk. Please note that a barrier has been installed in this area of our office for your safety and the safety of our staff. If a follow-up appointment is needed, we will be calling you to schedule.
We thank you for your cooperation during this time and are eager to start serving you in-office again. Please feel free to call our office at 978-942-4835 if you have any questions about your upcoming appointment.
Office Closed Through May 4th – Telemedicine Appointments Available!
In order to adhere to Governor Baker’s and the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) recommendations for social separation we have closed our office through May 4, 2020. The health and safety of our patients and staff is very important to us and we hope you are staying well during this difficult time.
Telemedicine Appointments Now Available!
Telemedicine appointments are virtual appointments using internet and telephone technology to deliver health care services to patients when they cannot physically come to the office.
If you want to schedule a telemedicine appointment with Dr. Ali you can now do so. Telemedicine appointments are available for any surgical or cosmetic consults as well as any follow up or postoperative concerns. If you wish to request an appointment you can click below. Dr. Ali will be in touch for scheduling if your appointment is eligible for telemedicine.
You can download the Medici App on your smartphone or tablet now to chat with Dr. Ali. Here’s how:
Search “Medici for Patients” in your app store
Download the app & create an account
Search for Dr. Ali (type her last name & Chelmsford, MA in the location field)
Select her from the list and put in a request to connect.
Are Telemedicine Appointments Covered by Insurance?
All commercial insurers subject to Massachusetts regulations and the Group Insurance Commission are required to cover medically necessary telemedicine services, in the same manner, they cover in-person services.
Please note that there is an out-of-pocket fee for cosmetic consultations via telemedicine.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding while we do everything we can to stop the spread of COVID-19 and keep our patients and staff safe!
Regards, Dr. Ali and the Staff at New England Plastic Surgery Center